HIFU FACELIFT TREATMENT IN SINGAPORE
Your collagen production will naturally slow down as you age. As a result, the face, neck, and décolletage start to lose elasticity and tone, and you often notice your skin start to sag or become looser. It can cause particular concern around the jawline or jowls, the neck, and the brow area.
Non-Surgical facials using the HIFU method are the best way of boosting collagen production that tends to slow down with age. This treatment will naturally kick-start your body to gently increase the collagen and elastin levels, helping to lift and tighten your skin.
What is HIFU?
HIFU is known as High-intensity focused ultrasound. It is a new cosmetic non-surgical treatment for skin tightening. It emits ultrasound energy into the deep dermis, superficial, and superficial muscular aponeurotic system layer of the skin for the triple-layer lifting effect on the targeted areas. Thus, it is an easy and painless replacement for facelifts. In addition, it uses ultrasound energy for collagen production.
Best Suited To Treat The Following Concerns:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Cellulite & Loose skin
- Double chin reduction
- Sagging & Aging
- Facial Remodelling.
Is HIFU Good For Firming The Skin?
High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) is relatively good for firming the skin. It produces collagen by using ultrasound energy. You can go for HIFU treatment as it increases the firmness of your skin.
HIFU vs. Surgical Facelift
HIFU carries far fewer risks. It costs relatively lower than a surgical facelift. However, these results may not last when compared to the surgical method. Repeated procedures may be needed for this method.
How does HIFU Facelift Treatment in Singapore Work?
- In this method, heat is generated at that specific level, starting a thermal coagulation process which stimulates collagen fibers to shorten and thicken, producing a tightening and lifting effect of the skin.
- For lifting, the superficial muscular aponeurotic system a layer is targeted explicitly with the 4.5mm transducer. The superficial muscular aponeurotic system layer is a crucial support structure of the face.
Why is HIFU So Popular?
- HIFU is a popular non-surgical treatment with powerful skin lifting and tightening effects; HIFU is commonly chosen as it is a non-invasive, safe, and effective treatment that can be completed within 30-40 minutes.
- HIFU has many aesthetic benefits, including wrinkle reduction, tightening sagging skin on the neck (sometimes called turkey neck), enhancing jawline definition, smoothing the skin, tightening the décolletage, and lifting the skin cheeks, eyebrows, and eyelids.
- In addition, HIFU gently uses heat to stimulate collagen growth, results are natural-looking, and many patients report that it is comfortable.
What Does The HIFU Treatment Feel?
- It may vary from person to person. For example, there may be a sensation of warmth or tingling that only lasts while the ultrasound energy is delivered.
- This discomfort is a good sign the collagen-building process has begun.
- HIFU treatment over the forehead and around the eye and over any bony prominences tends to be more sensitive.
- People with more dense or thicker skin areas will tolerate HIFU well.
How many are HIFU Treatments Needed To Achieve Results?
- To see full results, you have to go for one treatment session every six months, and it mainly depends on the patient’s body condition. So the results vary for each person.
When Will I See The Results?
- You may see initial effects with some inflammatory response, but the final results will take place over 1-3 months as your body naturally regenerates collagen.
- Since the treatment stimulates your collagen production, how long the results last varies for each person.
- The patient can see only 10% result in the 1st month, another 10% in the 2nd month, and an 80% result in the 3rd month as the process of wound healing and collagen remodeling takes 2-3 weeks.
Benefits of HIFU Treatment Singapore
- HIFU treatment is most famous for neck and facelifts. By stimulating one’s collagen production through the layers of the skin, HIFU delivers natural-looking skin lifting and tightening results.
- Eyebags can be targeted and treated with the HIFU method by tightening the retaining orbital ligament and reducing infraorbital fat (fats found under the eye).
- HIFU treatments can effectively treat cellulite, skin laxity, and stretch marks, perfect for post-pregnancy mums!
Are There Any Side Effects in HIFU Singapore Treatment?
- The skin may appear flushed at first, but it will disappear within a few hours.
- Some people may experience slight temporary swelling, tingling, or tenderness to the touch.
- Most patients have no physical downtime.
- As with cosmetic procedures, there is a possibility for rare effects.
Advantages of HIFU
- Quick treatment (neck and face in less than 30minutes)
- Zero downtime
- Painless (not necessary for numbing cream)
- You can see immediate results
- It is cost-effective