FOTONA LASER TREATMENT
Fotona is a non-surgical laser treatment to tighten the skin while improving skin tone and texture simultaneously; it can also be performed all year around.
Fotona dual-platform laser system consists of Er: YAG laser and Nd: YAG laser; it is the ideal option for profound tissue remodeling, skin resurfacing, and stimulating the production of new collagen.
The 4D Laser Lift combines four synergistic treatments using two complementary laser wavelengths to provide safe tightening of facial skin, to improve sagging, jowls, wrinkles, lines, and folds, reducing the visible signs of aging.
What can Fotona Laser Treat?
Laser Body Contouring
- Tight Sculpting
- 4D Non-Invasive Face Lifting
- Skin Resurfacing
Fractionated And Fully Ablative
- Permanent Laser Hair Removal
- Scar Revision
- Vascular Anomaly Removals
- Pigmented Lesion Removals
- Acne Treatments
- Tattoo Removals
- Onychomycosis (toenail fungus)Treatments
- Eye-lase – tightening of eyelids with the removal of wrinkles
- Wart removal
- Snoring and sleep apnea soft palate treatments
- Vaginal tightening and stress urinary incontinence treatments
Fotona Laser Eyebag Removal Treatment
What Is Fotona Laser Eyebag Removal?
Fotona Laser Eyebag Removal is an improved non-surgical method for eye bag removal. Laser light is used in this treatment to lightly ablate the skin’s surface, softening the appearance of wrinkles, lifting dropped contours, tightening the skin.
Fotona Laser Eyebag Removal is an improved non-surgical laser method for eye bag removal. This method uses two different 4D lasers to administer treatment.
- Fotona laser stimulates collagen production and pad contraction
- And a gentle laser for tightening of the eyelids.
The procedure for this treatment is advanced laser technology for skin tightening and reducing fine lines around the eye, thereby getting rid of or reducing the eye bags.
What Are The Benefits Of Using The Fotona Laser Eyebag Removal Method?
- Fotona Laser Eyebag Removal method can restore the skin around the eyes and reduce even moderate eyebags without damaging any skin around the eyes.
- You can get a youthful and radiant appearance around your eyes.
- A safe procedure that does not require any needles nor cuts
- Your skin gets improved in appearance by reducing wrinkles around the eyes and tightening droopy eye bags
- Safe and No downtime
Is There Any Downtime For The Fotona Laser Eyebag Removal Method?
- The Fotona Laser Eyebag Removal method has no downtime, ideal for those who want to return to their normal activities after the procedure quickly.
- After your treatment, the skin may appear red for 2 – 3 days (like a mild sunburn), and there may be mild swelling in some instances.
- The area may feel somewhat dry, or some mild flaking may occur and last up to a week following the treatment.
- Recovery time for the people who have undergone this treatment will vary and depend on the person’s skin healing speed. Hence you are advised to avoid heat exposure for 48hrs after the laser treatment, and also sun protection is required.
How Does The Fotona Laser Work?
The heat that is generated from the Fotona laser will stimulate the production of new collagen in your dermis and then this fotona laser will target areas where aging has occurred. This treatment speeds up the healing process because the non-aged areas are left untreated.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
The treatment times depend on the aging skin, the intensity of the present wrinkles, or the depth of the acne scars. In addition, any underlying skin condition or skin sensitivity can also hinder the treatment progress as it slows down healing.
The treatment required depends on your natural body response. Patients generally need three treatments for optimal effect, but some patients choose to stop at one treatment as they are satisfied with the effect at that stage.
When Will I See The Expected Results?
The results of this treatment will take between 4-8 weeks after one session, as it takes that much time for your new collagen to be produced and show visible changes. Normally, the patient will require at least 3 or 4 sessions of laser treatments to achieve the expected result.
You can see the significant results for collagen remodeling, skin resurfacing, and tightening after six months of your last Fotona laser treatment. But sometimes it may vary depending upon the patient’s body condition.
So it is much better to consult our specialist now to understand how Fotona Lifting treatment can be customized to your specific skin condition to achieve a younger look with healthier and radiant skin.
The Benefits of Fotona Laser Treatment:
- High-precision, tissue-selective treatments
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- A hemostatic effect with simultaneous disinfection
- Less invasive, safer treatments, and shorter downtime
- Greater patient comfort and satisfaction
- No surgery or anesthesia required
Stimulates the production of fibroblasts