A Non Invasive And Painless Hifu Facelift Treatment In Singapore
What is HIFU?
HIFU stands for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound is an advanced cosmetic technology that significantly tightens and lifts several face areas. It is considered a non-invasive and painless replacement for facelifts.
High intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) facial can be an effective way to minimize the signs of aging. It is because it uses ultrasound energy to encourage the production of collagen, which results in firmer skin. As a result, HIFU facelifts have become extremely popular in aesthetic medicine.
HIFU facelift treatment in Singapore involves using ultrasound energy or laser beams to trigger natural collagen production in the body. This collagen production then makes the skin around the face tighter and more supple. As a result, HIFU carries far fewer risks and costs than a surgical facelift.
However, the effects of HIFU may not last as long, and repeated procedures may be needed
HIFU will treat the following areas:
- Smooth wrinkles on the face
- Reduce double chins
- Can treat cellulite & loose skin
- Lift drooping eyelids or eyebrows
- Can treat aging & sagging skin
- Facial Remodelling.
- reduce the appearance of jowls
- smooth and tighten chest skin
What does HIFU facelift treatment do to my face?
In this HIFU facelift method, heat will be generated at a specific level of your skin. It will start a thermal coagulation process that stimulates collagen fibers. The stimulation of collagen is to thickening of your skin and produce a tightening and lifting effect on the skin.
A HIFU facial uses ultrasound to produce heat at a deep level in your skin, starting a thermal coagulation process. The heat from this process damages targeted skin cells, causing the body to repair them.
The body produces collagen to aid in your cell regrowth. The stimulated collagen fibers shorten and thicken, creating a tightening and lifting effect on the skin.
What is the procedure of HIFU Facelift treatment?
- Our specialist will infuse an advanced lifting serum and nourishing collagen essence into the dermis to trigger the degenerative cell process in our body.
- The ultrasound device safely releases the intermittent energy on your skin to increase blood circulation and stimulate collagen synthesi.
- It restores the weak collagens. Finally, our specialist performs a relaxing lymphatic massage to drain toxins and tighten lax skin.
What is collagen? Is it more important to my skin?
- Collagen is the most essential and abundant form of protein in our body. As we age, our body produces less collagen—the lack of collagen will result in the common signs of aging.
- Wrinkles and sagging skin are the signs that our body is producing less collagen.
- It is found in numerous muscles, bones, tendons, blood vessels, and the digestive system.
- When collagen levels are high, our skin is soft, smooth, and firm. In addition, collagen also helps our skin cells to repair themselves.
- Collagen plays an essential part in keeping our skin’s moisture level. It is the reason that collagen has been seen as a necessary ingredient for skincare over the decades.
What are the benefits of HIFU facelift treatment?
Here are some of the benefits of taking the HIFU Facelift treatment:
- HIFU helps to reduce wrinkles and tightens saggy skin.
- HIFU facelift treatments help to lift our cheeks, eyebrows, and eyelids.
- It gives long-lasting results.
- It has no downtime.
- It is considered a safe and effective treatment.
Is it Painful? Are there any side effects in HIFU?
The HIFU Face Lift is a painless procedure. However, Some people report mild discomfort during the treatment, and some have pain afterward. Our HIFU specialist may apply a local anesthetic before the process to help prevent this pain.
There were no severe side effects of the treatment, although some participants reported swelling, numbness, redness, bruising. The side effects of the HIFU facelift may include the following:
- Slight redness may occur within a couple of hours after the HIFU procedure.
- Weak edema may last 2-3 days.
- Some may experience soreness of the skin with pressure or constant discomfort. It will disappear after 2-4 weeks.
- Temporary loss of sensitivity of some skin areas can last 5-7 days.
What is the recovery period of HIFU facelift treatment?
The recovery time for a HIFU facelift is less period than a surgical facelift. Unlike other cosmetic procedures, HIFU facelift treatment in Singapore does not require preparation. There is also no recovery time when a session is over, which means that people who received HIFU can get on with their daily activities after treatment.
What is the cost of HIFU facelift treatment in Singapore?
The cost of HIFU treatments will vary depending on the location and the number of sessions you take. You can contact our clinic to know more about the cost and procedures of HIFU facelift treatment.